Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 11-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Author(s)'s Warranties
The author warrants that the article is original, written by the stated author(s), has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author, and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
- Right of Authors
The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright. Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights:
- Reproduce the work;
- Prepare derivative works based on the work;
- Distribute copies of the work;
- Perform the work publicly;
- Display the work publicly;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights;
- The right to self-archive the article (please read our Archiving Policy and Repository Policy);
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
If the article was jointly prepared by other authors, any author submitting the manuscript warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors to be agreed on this copyright and license notice (agreement) on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors of the terms of this policy. The journal will not be held liable for anything that may arise due to the author(s) internal dispute. The journal will only communicate with the corresponding author.
This agreement entitles the author to no royalties or other fees. To such extent as legally permissible, the author waives his or her right to collect royalties relative to the article in respect of any use of the article by the journal.
- User/Public Right
The journal spirit is to disseminate articles published as free as possible. Under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, The journal permits users to share, copy, redistribute, display, and perform the material in any medium or format. Adapt, remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially. Users will also need to attribute authors and the journal to distributing works in the journal and other media of publication.